Our values and guiding principals
We aim to:
- create inspirational outdoor and beach accessories
- continue to innovate and improve the outdoor experience for all Beachyheads customers
- uplift and improve your outdoor experience.
- the use of natural materials
- high-quality materials
- creating products which are easy to use and are built to last.
We wish to:
- continue to transform your outdoor experience and thus establish ourselves as the most innovative international beach and outdoor brand
- treat the limited raw materials remaining on our planet with respect by carefully hand-crafting them into beautiful products that can stand the test of time
- use local companies and labour to create our products or to provide services, so as to uplift communities who most need support
- help individuals and families to forge unforgettable outdoor experiences whilst enjoying the sun safely.
Our environmental policy:
- we use natural materials wherever possible
- we make our products out of the best materials that we can source, so that they will last
- we use recycled materials and packaging whenever we can (up to 80% of our packaging material is recycled or reused)
- we carefully analyse or shipping needs and group deliveries wherever possible to ensure that CO2 emissions are minimised
- we use local companies when we can to reduce CO2 emissions
- we make as many local deliveries as we can by bike.